UltimateJS - HTML5 solution for mobile and desktop web games
UltimateJS is HTML5 game engine developed by Logicking.
Designed to be cross-platform it utilizes the latest features of HTML5 and CSS3 aiming to become ultimate solution for the next generation of mobile and desktop web games.
UltimateJS HTML5 game engine main features are:
- Cross-platfom support: iPad, iPhone, Android, PC/Mac browsers
- Full screen mode for different devices and resolutions
- Import of vector graphics and animation from Adobe Flash FLA file format
- Seamless support for touch and keyboard/mouse user input
- Cross-platform sound support
- Integration of Box2d physics technology
- Games made with UltimateJS HTML5 game enigne so far
- How to make money from HTML5 games
- License Terms
Cross-platform support is the most lucrative feature of the Logicking's UltimateJS HTML5 game engine. Once written code can be run over the wide range of systems and devices. UltimateJS performs bunch of the hidden work solving compatibility issues of different screen sizes, various user input methods and sound support.
UltimateJS HTML5 game engine been tested on following platforms:
- Internet Explorer 9
- Google Chrome
- iOS 4.0 and newer (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
- Android 2.1 and newer, 3.x and 4.x browsers
- Firefox for Android
- Opera Mobile for Android
- Samsung Bada 2.0
Cross-platform Sound Support
UltimateJS HTML5 Game Engine provides powerful sound API that saves great deal of time by hidding all complex cross-platform audio issues from developer.
Lear details from our blog.
Games Made With UltimateJS
Several single player games are already made with UltimateJS HTML5 Game Engine and few more are in development.
Find out more at our HTML5 GAMES SECTION
marketJS is a great resource that connects game developers with publishers. Make a game with UltimateJS and then publish it on marketJS.com so potential buyers can discover it and buy the license rights for their portals and websites.
- UltimateJS is free for non-commercial use.
- Indie License allows access to additional tools and demo-games (in development) grants developer rights to distribute unlimited number of commercial titles without any royalties or other restrictions. Upgrades to new major version may require additional fee. Indie License price to $99 for the upcoming the 1.x version. Full text of the current version of License Agreement is available online HERE.